Does your child push back when you try to help them with homework?
Does your child have a hard time understanding material in a particular class?
Does your child struggle with turning in their work?
Does your child struggle with test anxiety?
If you answered yes to any of these, then a Cambridge Prep Tutor CAN help your child! However, a CPT tutor can help your child with more than academics. That is the advantage of working one-on-one with a CPT tutor. Some of the unique qualities of a CPT tutor that you won’t find at a big box tutoring company are listed below but I highly suggest you check out this week’s vlog, as I really dig into how a CPT tutor can help your child in more ways than you realize.
- Cambridge Prep tutors are handpicked.
- Tutoring takes place in the comfort and convenience of your home.
- By working one-on-one, Cambridge Prep tutors are skilled at creating a trusting and mentorship-like relationship.
- We pride ourselves in creating lessons geared to how the student learns best.
- We love when we can incorporate a student’s interest into the lessons.
- Cambridge Prep Tutoring strives to create an environment where the student feels comfortable to ask any question without ever feeling silly.
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think of this week’s video.
About The Author: Katie Talamantes
Katie Talamantes is the founder and owner of Cambridge Prep Tutoring. She holds a master’s degree in education and has been working with students in various roles for over 15 years. Cambridge Prep Tutoring is Katie’s second tutoring venture; she previously built and ran a successful tutoring company before selling it to focus on raising her two children. Katie has a passion for empowering students with the confidence and skills they need to reach their full potential.
More posts by Katie Talamantes